Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We’re uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google’s broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Develop smart, integrated, research-based proposals and presentations to enhance Google’s reputation with clients as a consultant and partner.
- Use your comprehensive knowledge of Google’s products to align them with clients‘ marketing objectives.
- Acquire and share deep knowledge of the customers industry, competitive landscapes, client products and key business issues that affect the client and industry.
- Utilize measurement tools to add relevant, trustworthy data to presentations and proposals.
- BS degree or equivalent practical experience with an emphasis on work of a quantitative and business nature.
- Experience in working with large datasets (SQL) and experience in building statistical models and the use of statistical programming languages (e.g. R, Stata, SAS, Python Pandas).
- Ability to speak and write in German and English fluently and idiomatically.
- MS degree with an emphasis on work of a quantitative and business nature.
- Experience in translating analysis results into business recommendations and business questions into an analysis framework.
- Experience building and automating reporting dashboards.
- Deep interest and aptitude in data, metrics, analysis and trends. Applied knowledge of measurement, statistics and program evaluation.
- Ability to handle fast-paced environments with effective time management, prioritization, and excellent communication skills. Detail-oriented and analytical with the ability to quickly complete a large volume of high quality work.