The Corporate Sector Information Systems and Services creates an innovative IT environment in which all employees of the Bosch Group work together successfully. The Bosch IoT Ecosystem is a central element of our work, and with this we consistently drive forward the digitalization of the industry. With around 4,200 employees and state-of-the-art technologies, we develop intelligent IT solutions and act as a reliable business partner in supporting our locations in the development and networking of their digital business models and processes. The expansion and support of our global IT infrastructure, app development, and the maintenance of various platforms and software solutions are among our most important tasks.
Your contribution to something big
- Observe and think ahead: You will consult our internal customers at all management levels with latest Business Intelligence technologies.
- Take responsibility: You will manage international Business Intelligence projects with a global development team.
- Reliable implementation: You will evaluate customer requirements and assure the realization as per the customer demands.
- Networked communication: You will manage the communication at the interface between global user departments and worldwide IT development departments.
- Structured evaluation: You will act in a structured but flexible way and keep an eye on the overall picture.
What distinguishes you
- Personality: consulting mindset and persuasive Working practice: quality-conscious, analytical, customer and target oriented
- Working experience: several years of relevant professional experience and first project management experience
- Knowledge: profound skills in Information Management as well as basic knowledge in Business Intelligence in particular in SAP BI (BW, BO, IP, BPC)
- Languages: very good German and English skills both written and spoken
- Education: completed degree with a focus in information technology (Computer Science etc.), management, engineering or similar
Reference no.: DE00514511
About Robert Bosch GmbH
THE BOSCH GROUP is a leading global supplier of technology and services. The company employs roughly 375,000 associates worldwide (as of December 31, 2015), and generated sales of 70.6 billion euros in 2015. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 440 subsidiaries and regional companies in some 60 countries. Including its sales and service partners, Bosch is represented in roughly 150 countries.